How Can I Earn From Blogging
How can i earn from blogging? If you own a blog, you probably ask yourself this question every day. Making money with a blog – whether it’s a business blog or a hobby blog – is possible. It’s not a get-rich-quick ordeal, but if you do it right, you can earn enough to support your family and more. Let’s dive in and answer your question of how can i earn from blogging?
watch alsoHow much money does MrBeast make?
How Can I Earn From Blogging?
Here are the top 5 ways to make a good income from blogging:
1. Monetize with CPM or CPC Ads
How can i earn from blogging? One of the most popular ways for bloggers to earn is to place ads on their sites.
There are two types of ads:
- CPC Ads: Cost per click ads are usually banners that you place in your sidebar or content. Every time a visitor clicks on an ad, you are paid for that click.
- CPM Ads: CPM ads are ads that pay you a sum of money based on the number of people who see your ad.
2. Sell Private Ads
If you end up with enough traffic, advertisers may contact you directly and ask you to place their ads on your blog.
You can also contact advertisers yourself.
The biggest difference from the above option is that there is no middleman, which means you can set your own ad rates.
Selling private ads can come in the form of buttons, banners, or links.
You can also earn money by writing sponsored posts where you write about or provide a review of the advertiser’s product or service.
3. Include Affiliate Marketing Links in Your Content
How can i earn from blogging? Affiliate marketing is also another way to monetize your blog.
Here’s how affiliate marketing works:
- An advertiser has a product you want to sell. You agree to give you a commission from every sale if the buyer is coming from your blog.
- It gives you a unique link that tracks your referral code. This way, you know when a buyer used your link to make a purchase.
- You include your affiliate link on your site. You can do this directly in the content or through an advertising banner.
- If a reader clicks on your unique link and buys the product you recommend, you earn a percentage of what they purchased.
4. Sell Digital Products
If you prefer not to advertise other people’s products on your site, or if you are looking for another source of income, consider selling digital products.
This can include items such as:
- electronic books
- Online courses/workshops
- Photos, video, or music that people can use in their content
- Apps, plug-ins, or themes
Just remember that if you are to choose one of these methods, you are making it relevant and useful to your readers.
5. Sell Memberships
Another option to make money from your blog is to sell memberships to exclusive corners of your website.
For example, a professional blog might charge users $10 per month to access their job board.
A business startup blog may sell memberships on its forums where people can get personalized advice about their business.
How can i earn from blogging? By choosing the right blogging monetization strategies from day one, you can make life-changing money as a blogger in 90 days, not five years.